Air Force Retirement

For those of you that don’t know, Steve Case is retiring from the Air Force today!! Congratulations Steve and welcome to your new life! Thank you for your service to our country. I hope you and your family enjoy your special day.

Rich Wright

Steve is retiring at Warner Robins just outside of Macon, GA. Where are you stationed? Thank you for your service and good luck when you get out. I hope you have a park and/or many “Lonnie” deals going by then.

Rich Wright

Thanks Rick for the recognition. Even though I have given the better part of my life (20 years) serving this country, there are thousands who have paid the ultimate sacrifice for the freedoms we have today. They selflessly served to the point of death. They are the true heroes and heroines. Many of these valiant warriors I knew personally.

I want to publicly thank my great friends Jim and Ellen Brenn. They drove over 8 hours one-way to attend the retirement ceremony yesterday. For those of you who don’t know these two wonderful people, they are made of a quality that is priceless. The MH business is what brought us together initially, their integrity and character is what has bonded us as friends. Of all the gifts I received yesterday, their gift is the most cherished. It is very unique and I’ll share it with those who attend the next MOM (Meeting of the Minds) or MHM (Mobile Home Millions) meeting. Thank you Jim and Ellen…you are a special couple and I’m honored to be a friend.

Fred Balke drove up from Albany as well. Fred is of the same caliber as Jim and Ellen. He will go a long way in this business. Thanks Fred.

Thanks to all who sent cards and emails.

My true desire is to help each and every one of you become more successful in the MH business and life as a whole.

May God bless this country and protect those who place their lives on the line for us every day.

Steve