Advertsing websites - showmojo, zumper

Were looking into streamlining our advertising to make it easier for managers to post their mobile homes for sale and have it posted on multiple sites. We came across showmojo which posts on multiple sites and has a pretty slick interface for setting up appointments. were thinking of using this along with zumper so we can get onto facebook marketplace which is a big producer for us and zumper posts to facebook marketplace. Curious if anyone is using these sites and if you have any tips or tricks to utilize them efficiently

I use a property management software which gives a “marketing website”. Just so that it is easier I bought the name I wanted and if someone puts it in it redirects to marketing website. But it is easy to take that info I’ve got in my property management software already (pictures, rent amounts, etc.) and just click list. Not only is it on my marketing website but it also syndicates that information out to all the real estate sites like zillow, trulia, apartments.com, etc.