21st Mtg Cash program/ Clayton Homes- Pricing

Looking for general info. from people who have actually used this program. I was under the impression that as a park owner you could get 3bd 2 bath units priced in the low 30k range. We have had a number of discussions and received quotes for some homes but the pricing seems to start in 46k range for a 2 bd. Am I missing something? Any info and personal insights would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

low $30k plus freight, installation, HVAC, deck, skirting, etc etc etc plus 10% overhead.

1 Like

It depends on what types of homes you’re looking at and where in the country you are.

I’d mentally separate the two as well, you can use the CASH program with almost any manufacturer.

I’d find the new home you like best by pricing out several manufacturers, and then decide if the CASH program is the right fit for it. The all in financing costs in the CASH program is quite high, but not an automatic deal killer.

1 Like

Hi, I’m not to the park stage yet :slightly_smiling_face: but am buying Clayton (TruHomes) on a builder’s program at a discount. I’m buying 4 BR 2 Bath for $47500 for a 1860 sq ft very basic model. With installation to FHA standard, land costs, utilities connection, county fees, etc. I’m all in at $100,000. The smallest 3BR 2 Bath ~1500 sq ft model was quoted to me in the low $30’s with a larger 3BR 2 BA in the high $30s. All are double-wides.

Looking to reduce the costs of course. Any suggestions as to where I could get a better price? Would the CASH program be available / help me?

Thank you for any suggestions!